Monday, October 8, 2007

Waking up...

I’ve always believed that good things happen to good people. But, I do not know if I am good myself. You can never judge your own self because, technically, you don’t see yourself, except of course if you stand in front of a mirror of course.

I woke up today and there was an angel sleeping beside me. She’s not a Lois Lane but she is a looker all together. Her name is Sally. And I Love Her So…

She loves coffee frapps with mint and raspberry syrup (Yuck!)… Has a cute collection of Neil Gaiman and Bob Ong Books… Has a very irritating laugh… Has the ability to go invisible every time a tear falls…

I wake her up.

Fifteen minutes later, I wake her up again…

Well at least I try… =)

She gives me a look and a shrug and a hug and makes some excuse that her monthly hormonal imbalance is taking its toll on her body again.

Again I try to wake her up…

Sally: SWEETIE FIVE MINUTES!!!

OK fine… later...

I just lie down again and watch her now. Her back turned to me now.

I say this is a good thing. Everything that is happening now is a good thing, especially this. This moment, waking up beside the one you love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..

Anonymous said...

ang tindi! napakasweet naman nito, kuya rob!

Shoot the Man!!! said...

khai: hehehe... all is best in love!
val: inggit ka lang! =b

Anonymous said...

ang sweetness ba? =) i wish to find my own shoot the man like Sally did...=)

Kaye Limlingan said...

awwwss... sweetest naman ito. :P